BETTER HEALTHCARE, TODAY
Choosing patients over profit
We believe in providing high-quality primary care that focuses on your health and well-being rather than maximizing profit.
The Direct Primary Care model allows us to deliver affordable care that focuses on you and your health as a whole. Say goodbye to rushed doctor visits and waiting forever to hear back from your doctor.
We’re here to support you in finding the right solutions for your health. Please get in touch today and find out how we can help.Contact Us
DIRECT PRIMARY CARE
A better way to serve you
The Direct Primary Care (DPC) movement was born decades ago and is changing how we deliver primary care today. With DPC, you pay an affordable membership fee for direct access to general primary care services–insurance companies are not involved.
Without the insurance company you have a direct relationship with a responsive, accessible primary care doctor. Your doctor can take time to know you and focus on delivering high-quality care that serves you best.
DPC helps you and your doctor work together to maximize your health and wellness rather than a company’s profits.
Plans & Services
- 16 to 44 years old: $69 / month
- 45 to 64 years old: $89 / month
- 65 and older: $109 / month
- Couples: 10% discount
- 3 or more members: 12% discount
Included in your membership:
- Open, responsive communication: You’ll have an open line of communication with your primary care provider including text, phone calls, video calls or emails.
- More time with your doctor: You will not be rushed; extended visits and your doctor’s full attention is the norm.
- Detailed health assessments
- Appointments within 48 hrs: We’ll work carefully with patients schedules for their convenience
- Wholesale prices: at-cost labs, medical supplies and imaging referrals (based on national DPC costs and trends).
- Point-of-care ultrasound
- Simple procedures like joint injections, sutures, pap smears and cryosurgery.
- Classes on healthy cooking and altering chronic disease progression.
- Supportive cancer care
- Prevention and Lifestyle medicine
- Food as medicine
- Physicals for work or school
- Travel medicine
- Evidence based medicine
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Gastritis, colitis, esophagitis
- Minor procedures
- Health optimization for pandemic survival